Daily Deals

"> ">

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Go Get Your Doyle's Restaurant Groupon Today



Click here to purchase a very tasty deal from Groupon today.  If you live in Houston this is a must buy!  For $16.00 you can purchase a voucher for 2 spaghetti dinners and 2 italian salads at Doyle's Restaurant, located in Oak Forest (up to $32.80 value).  Doyle's is a family owned restaurant that I have been eating at for as long as I can remember.  My kids love, love, love their chicken spaghetti in alfredo sauce and my husband and I usaully order the spaghetti and meatballs, YUMMY!  The staff has worked there forever and everyone is so friendly.  You should not pass up this deal.  Purchase one for yourself and one for a Christmas gift for that someone who is hard to buy for.  They will definately enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment