Daily Deals

"> ">

Friday, November 11, 2011

Houston Coupon Class Scheduled for November 17, 2011



JUST IN TIME FOR HOLIDAY SAVINGS, I AM HOSTING A COUPON CLASS:
COST:  $10.00 Payable at the door
Each class participant will receive a workbook, a few coupons and a wealth of couponing information.
I will be giving away at least one door prize.
Bring a friend, family member or coworker, that was not invited by me, and I will have a little gift for you.
Some of the topics I will cover are:

Where to get coupons
Organizing your coupons
Grocery store deals (Randalls, Kroger and HEB)
Drug store deals (Walgreens and CVS)
Target and Walmart deals
Store coupon policies
Store price matching policies
As an added bonus, I will share some super "Black Friday" tips with you. 
Please RSVP and let me know if you can make it.  I need a head count to plan accordingly.  You may email me @ realcouponhw@yahoo.com.
When:  Thursday, November 17, 2011  7:00 to 9:30pm
Where:  5302 De Lange Ln Houston, TX 77092

No comments:

Post a Comment