Daily Deals

"> ">

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Free 8X10 Photo Canvas from Canvas People




Canvas People are offering a great Fall special!  You can get a FREE 8X10 photo canvas (just pay shipping) or you can get 40% off any larger size and get free shipping.  The choice is yours.  If you had a graduate last year, now is the time to upload that special photo and get a free 8X10 photo canvas.  If you recently had a new baby, which I know several of you that have, order one for the Grandparents with a photo of the new baby.  I know they would love one (think Christmas gifts).  My daughter got married last December and had the photo canvas shown above made for me for Mother's Day and I loved it.  What better way to preserve a special family moment or summer vacation memory?  Click here to get started before this offer is gone.

Photo canvases make great Christmas gifts, anniversary, wedding and birthday gifts.

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh!!! this is awesome!!!!! Thanks so much!!! I have followed via GFC as well!! Thanks for stopping via my blog (Africa's Blog!!)

    ReplyDelete