Daily Deals

"> ">

Friday, June 24, 2011

Macy's Clearance

I wanted to share with you that Macy's has a clearance going on right now.  I only shopped in the Women's Department, so I don't know about Men's or Children's.  They had a ton of clothes for 70% off, lots of bathing suits for 50% off and racks and racks of shoes for 65 to 75% off.  If you are a Macy's cardholder and charge your purchase to your card, you will score an extra 20% off automatically, no coupon needed.  I NEVER, EVER pay full price for anything, so I had to take advantage of this sale.  My favorite bargain of the day was a super cute pair of shorts by MICHAEL KORS.  The original price was $69.50 (crazy) and after the sale price plus my additional 20% off, I paid just $16.68.  That is a savings of 76%.  Woo Hoo!!!  Go check it out and see what bargains you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment