Daily Deals

"> ">

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beware the Dreaded Computer Virus

I just wanted to remind all of you out there to make sure that you have some sort of antivirus protection on your computer and that it is up to date. Back in January I got a virus on my laptop. At that time I realized that my antivirus was out of date. I went and purchased a new one and tried to install it on my computer, but the virus would not let me. I took it to a local office supply store to have the virus removed and then install my new antivirus software. $170.00 and three days later it was up and running great. Exactly five months later I now have the same virus on the same laptop. After doing a little checking, I realized that the local office supply store never installed my antivirus software. Are you kidding me? By the time I pay for another repair, if I can't get them to fix it for free, I could have almost bought a new laptop. So, my advice to you is to check your computers antiviral protection and make sure it is working and that it is current. This could be a frustrating and costly mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment